What Is a HydraFacial?
If you’re looking for a safe, gentle skin care treatment that gives your face a deep, steamy clean, you should consider a HydraFacial treatment. HydraFacial is increasing in popularity worldwide for its ability to reduce or eliminate discoloration, signs of aging, age spots, uneven skin tone and texture, acne and acne scarring, and signs of dehydration. HydraFacial treatments use innovative hydra-dermabrasion technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. At 180 Medspa, our cosmetic experts are licensed and certified to perform HydraFacials in Winter Park, FL. Schedule a consultation with us today to learn more about HydraFacial benefits and determine if you’re a good candidate.
If you wear makeup every day, have problem skin, or have skin concerns that don’t respond to other facial treatments, you may benefit from HydraFacial treatments. HydraFacials remove deep sebum buildup, bacteria, dead skin cells, and other debris from pores and the top of the skin. This loosens and unclogs pores, reduces the risk of acne and skin infections, lessens skin irritation and discoloration, and brightens the skin. Other benefits of HydraFacial treatments are:
- Skincare products and serums can penetrate the skin more deeply and act more effectively
- Gentle exfoliation removes unhealthy layers of dead skin and harmful bacteria
- Improves skin hydration and reduces or eliminates dead, dry, and flaking skin
- Promotes more even skin color and texture
- Reduces pore size
- Lowers the risk of future breakouts and acne scarring
- Gives the skin a radiant glow
- Targets specific areas of concern and skin care problems using HydraFacial boosters
- More gentle than other exfoliation or microdermabrasion procedures
The HydraFacial Process
Each HydraFacial treatment is divided into three processes: cleanse + peel, extract + hydrate, and fuse + protect. Our cosmetic experts will go over what to expect during each step of the HydraFacial process:
- Cleanse + Peel – During this step, the HydraFacial treatment process reveals a healthy, new layer of skin using a gentle exfoliation technique and a calming skin resurfacing process. Our cosmetic experts use Activ-4™ serum to remove your old, dead skin cells and the patented GlySal™ mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids to offer you the benefits of a chemical peel without the harsh side effects.
- Extract + Hydrate – During this step, our cosmetic experts use HydraFacial to remove debris like oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells from deep within your pores. The device uses a pain-free suction method, deeply nourishing and hydrating the skin with intense moisturizers. We use the exclusive Beta-HD™ serum and Antiox+™ serum to infuse the skin with nutrients, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Fuse + Protect – In the final step of the process, we saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your healthy glow. Targeted HydraFacial boosters are delivered strategically to address specific skin care.
Are You a Candidate for a HydraFacial®?
HydraFacials can be performed on most skin types, including sensitive complexions and darker skin tones. You should not undergo HydraFacial treatments if you have an active rash, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea, or a current outbreak of eczema or psoriasis. If you are pregnant or nursing, you should discuss the products and serums used in HydraFacial treatments and HydraFacial boosters with your physician to determine if they are safe.
HydraFacial vs. Other Skincare Treatments
There are several key differences you’ll uncover when comparing HydraFacial to other cosmetic and skin care procedures. For instance, when comparing Diamond Glow vs. HydraFacial, you’ll learn that the Diamond Glow process uses manual extractions, while HydraFacial uses a vacuum-like process to achieve a deeper extraction. Chemical peels use harsher ingredients, including acids, that cause peeling and scaling that can last for days. A HydraFacial offers the same benefits but without post-treatment side effects. Additionally, HydraFacial is safe for all skin tones and types. How much is a HydraFacial when compared to other skin care treatments? We believe the benefits of HydraFacial far outweigh the HydraFacial cost.
Why Choose 180 Medspa
At 180 Medspa, we are a comprehensive salon and medical spa welcoming clients from all over Florida. We offer a wide range of high-quality, safe, and effective cosmetic and aesthetic treatments and salon services. We offer new clients complimentary consultations, during which our skin care specialists, cosmetic experts, and beauty experts will work closely with you to assess the health and condition of your skin and hair and find the perfect treatment methods to help you achieve your beauty goals. Our med spa is elegant, relaxing, and inviting, and each team member is committed to outstanding quality, ongoing education, and exceptional customer service. Our concierge-like approach to skincare, spa services, and hair care has earned us a reputation for excellence in the community.
Learn More About the Benefits of HydraFacial Treatments
If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of HydraFacial or the cost of HydraFacial in Winter Park, FL, call us today. We can schedule a consultation with one of our skincare specialists to review the details of HydraFacial treatments, answer questions like ‘How much does a HydraFacial cost?’, and determine if you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Call us today or fill out our online contact form to learn more.